Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back your last visit is Wed Dec 31, 1969. Total post of: 0

Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.

Go down 
+2
torch`d
maven13faint
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maven13faint

maven13faint

Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. Empty
PostSubject: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Time: 12:00pm
PH Time

I Just got off the phone with Customer Service (Arun) from Spark Station(SG) our host for ManiaRO. They've requested we remake another Reboot Request Ticket to the server. I've requested they make it top priority within the next few hours to take action on tickets filed by the name of "Allen Arcos" which is the Admin of our server. They say that once the request has been remade, it will only take not more than an hour to reboot the server. All we are waiting for now is for Allen to get back home and make the Reboot request. Please stand by as Allen and I try to bring the server back ASAP for the good will and entertainment of the players of ManiaRO. Thank you for your patience and your patronage to this server. I'm sure things will be fine by the end of the day.

Thank you and More power to ManiaRO Players,
-Maven
Back to top Go down
torch`d

torch`d

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Nice! You Really ROCK LA! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonasgan
maven13faint

maven13faint

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:25 pm

torch`d wrote:
Nice! You Really ROCK LA! Smile

UL0L PEKYU Smile)
Back to top Go down
torch`d

torch`d

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:29 pm

okay i take it back.
HAHA LOL JK Smile
lol!
Back to top Go down
maven13faint

maven13faint

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 pm

torch`d wrote:
okay i take it back.
HAHA LOL JK Smile
lol!

I thought so Razz
Back to top Go down
Cyonix8

Cyonix8

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:28 am

ayeah. Cool
Back to top Go down
Supreme PLayaz

Supreme PLayaz

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:08 am

When will include the server?
Or it is possible to search for the new already?
Back to top Go down
torch`d

torch`d

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:59 am

i didnt get that, what was that supremplayaz?
Back to top Go down
maven13faint

maven13faint

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:40 pm

i think he's asking when the server is going up or if he has to look for a new server now.

I suggest you stick around rather looking for a new server. The administration is just having a hard to putting the server online. We suffered a DDoS attack along with LycanRO so all we can do is wait til it goes back up.
Back to top Go down
Supreme PLayaz

Supreme PLayaz

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:29 pm

maven13faint wrote:
i think he's asking when the server is going up or if he has to look for a new server now.
Yes!
Back to top Go down
maven13faint

maven13faint

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Supreme PLayaz wrote:
maven13faint wrote:
Yes!

it will go back up soon, just no definite time. Me and a member of the staff are gonna meet up later to forward this to higher authority. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cyonix8

Cyonix8

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:21 am

sana makapag up na . Sad
Back to top Go down
torch`d

torch`d

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:01 pm

sana talaga. grabe ubos na foods ko dito sa bahay auko na ng pagkain tao na gs2 ko kainin... hahahaha :> RAWR!
Back to top Go down
maven13faint

maven13faint

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:13 am

torch`d wrote:
sana talaga. grabe ubos na foods ko dito sa bahay auko na ng pagkain tao na gs2 ko kainin... hahahaha :> RAWR!

hands slipping away >.<
Back to top Go down
rokashi

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 am

Quick question. Is the server going to be empty because of this? Are we going to have to start over again? This happened on another server I was on, and I really like this one, so I dont want to see this one added to my RO R.I.P list of servers Sad
Back to top Go down
maven13faint

maven13faint

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:41 am

rokashi wrote:
Quick question. Is the server going to be empty because of this? Are we going to have to start over again? This happened on another server I was on, and I really like this one, so I dont want to see this one added to my RO R.I.P list of servers Sad

We had to wipe due to some GM scandals. Very very risky for the servers health. Yes it was very unfair but the 2 players were very greedy. Very long story but if you want to know the story, you can add me on FB and i can tell it to you by every detail Smile maven13faint@yahoo.com

Server isnt dead though, we're just waiting for it to go back up again. Relax
Back to top Go down
Chukiess

Chukiess

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 pm

server down again?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kowchik.achik
torch`d

torch`d

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Chukiess wrote:
server down again?

maintenance over. back up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.   Server Almost Up, Please Stand By. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Almost Up, Please Stand By.
Page 1 of 1