Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back your last visit is Wed Dec 31, 1969. Total post of: 0

Well played Maniaro , well played indeed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ibreakemps

Well played Maniaro , well played indeed. Empty
PostSubject: Well played Maniaro , well played indeed.   Well played Maniaro , well played indeed. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 pm

So i decide to make a sinx , i get all my other items and all i needed was a scarf [1] , the quest was to gather 800 black cat dolls , dropped by loli ruri.

Ok cool.

It takes a while , and niffleheim fields aren't exactly friendliest place ever but i do it.

It takes a while though.

So after that i decide I'll probably make a clown now, so i look through the donations,
"Woah, Magical Ball ? 10%after-cast delay decrease delay? That's awesome!"

"I require the following:
-1000 Bat cage"

BAT CAGE

DROPPED ONLY BY

LOLI FUCKING RURI

This is the most retarded shit ever, it gives the lucky few poeple a techinically free headgear , since they get ingredients for 2 quests from the same mob.

And for the rest, they just either never find out or *facepalm* at the admin so hard it goes through their face and bends the space time continuum into a dick shape.

I suggest changing that ,alternatively add something like:

"Hey if You'r gonna do this quest , you might aswell loot this other item from the same mob for a free headgear since that's how we roll here at ManiaRo!"
where appropriate.

But I guess this IS actually how You roll on here, cause this is just shitty design or a pure troll attempt.

Back to top Go down

Well played Maniaro , well played indeed.
Page 1 of 1