Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back your last visit is Wed Dec 31, 1969. Total post of: 0

A little information. A guide for non-donators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
torch`d

torch`d

A little information. A guide for non-donators Empty
PostSubject: A little information. A guide for non-donators   A little information. A guide for non-donators I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:23 am

*A little information.*

For those non-donators out there who keeps on complaining about donators, because of the said "Imbalanced" power, you are definitely mistaken. For if a player is truly talented, no matter how common his item is, he will know what to use, when to use it and how to use it properly. We donators are often killed by strong players without any donated items. why? because quest items are also available, and the quest items give powerful additional statuses too, but why are the donated items more powerful than these quest items? because money is spent, and this money is the one responsible for the survival of the server. without these donators how is the administrator going to fund all the expenses on his own. this is how important donators are. the proper maintenance of the server depends on the donated funds.

*A quick guide for those who have no plans on donating.*

•Quest Items are available in the quest area and a large variety of items can be chosen.
for example,
*Upper Headgear:
Evolved Baphoment Horns[1] (Quest Item)
i think it gives 13% more damage to demi-human monsters and it only requires looted items. Its that easy yet the item is still cool right?
the colored feather berets[1] slotted and reducts % damage from demi human monsters.

*mid gear i recommend:
Elf king ears[1] (Quest Item)
a quest item which is •Slotted + •You can see hidden players/monsters. therefore you dont need to compound a Maya Purple card anymore. you can put other cards like kiel in it.

***MVP cards are sold 1m in the mvp cards seller. so when it comes to cards we are all equal.

*lower gear:
the New Fairy Wings[1] (Quest Item)
it automatically gives higher movement speed so you wont need to use speed potions.
plus additional status points

*Armor:
Diablos Robe[1] / Diablos Armor[1] (Dropped by Satan Morroc)
Just Search in http://ratemyserver.net/ the specific details of the items.
(fyi- some of us donators use these items too.)

*Shield:
Orleans Server[1] + Orleans Gloves[1] (Available in newbie items 1z each)
Gives nice functions + Combo Effect.

*Shoes:
Diablos Boots[1] = Dropped by Satan Morroc.
DB+DM=Combo Effect.

*Garment:
Diablos Mant[1] = Dropped by Satan Morroc.
DB+DM=Combo Effect.

*Weapon:
Depends on the job = But all the weapons are available in the item mall.

IF YOU STILL CANNOT OBTAIN THESE ITEMS THEN:

Valkyrie Set which includes Valkyrie Armor,Shoes,Shield,Mant: These are sold in the Newbie Items NPC Seller for 1z Each. its FREE for crying out loud!

you just need to put the proper cards in it. hunt some gold to buy the cards you need for 1m zenny each card. Zenny is very easy.

•MONEY MAKING•
for pots= Hunt Gold in the gold room to collect zenny for buying potions.

for quest items that needs TCG (Trading Card Game)
-Participate in events to win TCGs
-Join the Guild war, TCGs are given to the guilds with agits.
-Collect Skulls from pvp. Skulls from monsters wont be traded. 100skulls=11TCG

•So whoever will say that this server is imbalanced is just plain stupid and does not know how to comprehend anything.

-Thanks Guys, hope you appreciate this guide and hope it helps you in your journey!
-My First Guide.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonasgan
maven13faint

maven13faint

PostSubject: Re: A little information. A guide for non-donators   A little information. A guide for non-donators I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Thing is, you cant just say its balanced or imbalanced but there are things that give weight to each end. Sometimes its distributed unevenly but thats what you get for helping the server. The server doesnt force you to donate but neither does it let you get strong that easily. As you said, you can obtain items by hunting them but it does take time.

Also, just because you dont donate doesnt mean you cant obtain donate equips. You can trade in needs and wants of people for MDT or TCG's. Use those for buying your equips that you desire.

Talent plays a big role in PVP'ing and WOE too. So what if you have awesome equips? If you have IMBA switching skills, their +10 VERY VERY STRONG FIRE PANTY will be useless. (Joke taken from 2004 RO Poster advertising seige. LOL)

Long story short, it just depends on your effort and talent. With Money or without money.
Back to top Go down
torch`d

torch`d

PostSubject: Re: A little information. A guide for non-donators   A little information. A guide for non-donators I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:47 pm

hear here.
and the server is still down. Im freaking bored. Arrow cyclops Sleep
Back to top Go down
maven13faint

maven13faint

PostSubject: Re: A little information. A guide for non-donators   A little information. A guide for non-donators I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:01 pm

^OT

Spammer LOL
Back to top Go down
Sky

PostSubject: Re: A little information. A guide for non-donators   A little information. A guide for non-donators I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:10 am

Really Big Help for non-donators Smile nc
Back to top Go down
torch`d

torch`d

PostSubject: Re: A little information. A guide for non-donators   A little information. A guide for non-donators I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 am

Sky wrote:
Really Big Help for non-donators Smile nc

thanks Smile my pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little information. A guide for non-donators   A little information. A guide for non-donators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little information. A guide for non-donators
Page 1 of 1