Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back your last visit is Wed Dec 31, 1969. Total post of: 0

SUGGESTION!! GM pls read.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killall

SUGGESTION!! GM pls read. Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTION!! GM pls read.   SUGGESTION!! GM pls read. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:53 am

The old donate items are put to waste due to the new donate items created or other quest items.

The problem is even though they are donate items, their value is so low that no one wanted to have those items. So players had a hard time trading them or selling them since they are old and the attributes are already compensated by some quest items.

ex. Sigruns, Sage ring, Gangsters Scarf, etc.

So i suggest to have a 1 day offer from GM's to REFUND those items even half of its original price to MDC. So those items will have their use instead of just staying at everyones storage.

Just a suggestion. What do u think guys?

GOOD or BAD?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
torch`d

torch`d

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!! GM pls read.   SUGGESTION!! GM pls read. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:22 am

killall wrote:

The old donate items are put to waste due to the new donate items created or other quest items.

the attributes are already compensated by some quest items.

ex. Sigruns, Sage ring, Gangsters Scarf, etc.

So i suggest to have a 1 day offer from GM's to REFUND those items even half of its original price to MDC. So those items will have their use instead of just staying at everyones storage.

Just a suggestion. What do u think guys?

GOOD or BAD?

Thanks!

this is not true, haha. sigruns, sage ring, and gs gives 5% more resistance from demi human monster. this effect is not seen in quest items for lower headgear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonasgan
killall

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!! GM pls read.   SUGGESTION!! GM pls read. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:25 am

what i'm trying to say is that. there are a lot of quest items that can compensate for the donate items that's why they are not that usefull like before.

ex. instead of using AOG + sigruns (dex+5 %5 life, int+5 %demihuman), we can use victory wings+ flame (+3 all stats, +3 all stats 3% demihuman = +6 all stats 3% demihuman, +6 dex +6 int and also +6 to other stat points.)

The difference in attributes is not that big but the price is, that's why these items are not that useful as it seems...practicality wise.

I hope u got my point here. It just happen that i got these items and i find the quest items better to use (and for the sake of a non-donator image also).

The problem here is that their price depreciated so much from its original price because of these quest items. That makes those items hard to trade because nobody needs them anymore.

That is only my concern.

Anyway, this is only a suggestion. tnx for the opinion though. ^^
Back to top Go down
torch`d

torch`d

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!! GM pls read.   SUGGESTION!! GM pls read. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:34 am

killall wrote:
what i'm trying to say is that. there are a lot of quest items that can compensate for the donate items that's why they are not that usefull like before.

ex. instead of using AOG + sigruns (dex+5 %5 life, int+5 %demihuman), we can use victory wings+ flame (+3 all stats, +3 all stats 3% demihuman = +6 all stats 3% demihuman, +6 dex +6 int and also +6 to other stat points.)

I think you meant to say "sage ring" instead of Sigruns cause AOG + Sigruns are both mid hg.

well for you maybe a 4 stat difference aint that big, but for some a 4 stat diff and 2% demihuman resistance is something. plus if this was true no one would be buying bgs and stuff anymore but i still see people who are trying to buy and are buying these items.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonasgan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION!! GM pls read.   SUGGESTION!! GM pls read. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION!! GM pls read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ManiaRo Community :: Suggestions-
Jump to: